Nowa inwestycja Atal Bajeczna

Nowa inwestycja na Bajecznej Dewelopera Atal S.A w Krakowie o nazwie Bajeczna Apartamenty.
ruta

Re: Nowa inwestycja Atal Bajeczna

Post autor: ruta » 29 lip 2017, o 05:25

Zgodnie z trendami szary teraz najmodniejszy, i te surowe betony którymi wszyscy się dziś podniecają, jestem starej daty więc pewnie rzeczy mi się nie podobają ale tu akurat wcale nie jest źle, dla mnie wygląda to całkiem dobrze.

kamilek43

Post autor: kamilek43 » 19 wrz 2017, o 04:19

a co to była za inwestycja

stef321

Post autor: stef321 » 26 paź 2017, o 11:18

a co jest dalej z ta inwestycją

stefek545

Post autor: stefek545 » 13 lis 2017, o 06:08

a co to za inwestycja jest

pavlo98

Post autor: pavlo98 » 14 lis 2017, o 07:38

a co to jest za inwestycja

Katherine

Post autor: Katherine » 6 gru 2017, o 11:55

The internet is outraged over a male romper printed with Kim Jong Un’s mug.Last week, online retailer GetOnFleek started selling this fashion statement emblazoned with a close-up of the North Korean leader for $79, reports NextShark.But now some social media users have accused the Orlando, Michael Kors Purses Fla.-based company of glorifying a dictator.The hermit kingdom made headlines Monday after American college student Otto Warmbier died from injuries he sustained while imprisoned for supposedly stealing a propaganda poster.But that hasn’t stopped GetOnFleek from hawking its rompers. In fact, Michael Kors Handbags they say it’s one of their best-selling products.Twitter users have spoken out.“I found the worst thing on the internet,” tweeted ESPN anchor Cary Chow. “A combination of so much awful.”Carli Velocci, a reporter for the Wrap, sarcastically wrote on Twitter: Michael Kors Sale “How can I express my love of foreign totalitarianism but also of capitalism?”
Et tu, outlet malls?After years of being seemingly insulated from the ills affecting department stores, the country’s 200-plus outlet malls are starting to show signs of strain.Tanger Michael Kors Outlet Online Sale Factory Outlet Centers, which owns 43 centers in 22 states and is the largest publicly traded pure-play outlet operator in the US, is throwing off some warning signs, experts tell The Post.The Greensboro, NC, company, seen as a bellwether for Coach Factory the sector, is not planning any outlet openings for 2018, one industry watcher said — noting it was the first time in recent memory that no new opening has occurred.Plus, Tanger isn’t attracting the shoppers that it was used to, Coach Outlet Stores according to RS Metrics, a satellite data company.Tanger used to lead all outlet centers in drawing consumers but now, like all centers, is seeing only a modest increase in shoppers, according to RS Metrics, which uses satellites to monitor cars Coach Handbags in scores of shopping centers.“They are no longer outperforming the sector,” said Mike Gantcher, managing director of RS Metrics.At investment bank Boenning & Scattergood, analyst Floris van Dijkum predicts that base rentals will rise 3.5 percent next year, down from Michael Kors Outlet Online a 6.6 percent bump in 2016.Tanger shares are down 31 percent over the past 12 months, and the company earlier this year said profits for 2017 would be lower than expected.Bank of America analyst Craig Schmidt recently downgraded Tanger to Michael Kors Handbags underperform from neutral.Many of the same shoppers who filled parking lots at these far-from-urban center outlets now see just as strong a value at off-pricers like T.J. Maxx or Nordstrom Rack, some said.Investors have also expressed concerns about the company’s Michael Kors Outlet reliance on apparel stores — among the worst hit by the so-called retail apocalypse — which make up 58 percent of the company’s rent roll, according to van Dijkum.Other outlet center operators, like Simon Properties — owner of the largest Michael Kors Outlet Store outlet center in the country, Woodbury Common Premium Outlets — and Macerich Properties and GGP have also come under pressure.The warning signs in the outlet industry “are going to show up in Tanger first,” said real estate lawyer Jeff Green, Coach Outlet of Jeff Green Partners.There could be a new threat to outlet centers coming down the pike: new centers opening up smack dab within the borders of big cities like New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago and Philadelphia.Macerich is developing Coach Outlet Store several urban outlet centers, including a $500 million makeover of the former Gallery Mall into the Fashion Outlets of Philadelphia at Market East.In the Big Apple, an enormous project — Empire Outlets, billed as the city’s first outlet center — Coach Factory Store is expected to open next year on Staten Island’s waterfront.“The outlets are coming closer to, and into, cities — and that’s a two-edged sword for retail,” said Customer Growth Partners president Craig Johnson. “You have the risk of cannibalization of coach outlet the full-price retailers.”
Liam Neeson’s son Daniel is getting into the fashion business.On Thursday, he launched his eco-friendly line Pine Outfitters in Soho.“My dad has been the biggest support system I have,” Daniel told us. “He always tells me [that] Coach Bags anything you want to pursue, pursue with a passion, and to not worry about failures. We learn from our mistakes … He always has my back, whatever it may be, and he’s been a superstar with supporting my venture.”For every Coach Factory Outlet item sold, a tree will be planted by the National Forest Foundation.
When Greg Lauren got his hands on shiny Moncler puffer jackets and vests, scissors flashed and feathers flew.The designer and artist reinvented the brand’s nylon performance pieces, disassembling Michael Kors and putting them back together with vintage materials. The unexpected collaboration (dubbed “Collide — Greg Lauren & Moncler”) represents his artisanal take on Coach Outlet Online luxury Alpine activewear.“I love taking the fabric from a piece and using it in a completely different and unexpected way,” the 47-year-old tastemaker tells Alexa. “Mixing the classic and the elegantly destroyed, the old and the new, the perfect with the imperfect … this excited me.”Fashion scion Lauren (his uncle is the legendary designer Ralph Lauren and his father, Jerry, has been Ralph’s creative director Coach Bags for men’s design for almost 45 years) has always been a fan of textiles with age and personality, integrating them into his own eponymous men’s and women’s lines.“My favorite approach to my own collection is to begin with something iconic, coach handbags something classic and known by everyone at first sight, and to deconstruct it and rebuild,” notes the former actor, who appeared in “Boogie Nights” and “The Wedding Planner” and is married to actress Elizabeth Berkley. “I grew up collecting and Coach Outlet Store Online wearing vintage clothing, and I’ve always been curious about our universal obsession with it, especially military and work clothing.”Greg Lauren mixes up Moncler looks for a cool new capsule Lauren created 36 styles for men and women in his Moncler Longchamp Sale capsule, including a black down coat merged with an olive field jacket, and a red hoodie finished with a frayed-jean cuff and trim. The limited-edition collection hits Moncler flagships in New York and Beverly Hills (as well as Moncler’s website Michael Kors Outlet Clearance and select Barneys stores) early next month. Only 572 garments were produced.The mashup is just the latest in a string of Moncler collabs with experimental designers, including Sacai, Visvim and Off-White c/o Virgil Abloh. Each time, the objective is to coach factory outlet update and innovate the brand’s staples. For his effort, Lauren incorporated well-worn military canvas, distressed denim and antique indigo. “I handpicked each piece which told a story: the most interesting fade, remnant of a scribble, a repair, a grommet.”He also Michael Kors Bags had a little assistant on the job. “I bring [4-year-old son] Sky to the studio all of the time, and he loves helping make things, especially in the more creative, artistic processes.” The adorable tyke has even been known to Longchamp Outlet edit his father’s aesthetic impulses. “Once in a while he’ll say, ‘Daddy, too many patches!’”
To help counter that demise, Grant launched Community Clothing, a cooperative that utilizes factories’ slack time to create direct-to-consumer pieces sold via an online store coach purses and at pop-up spaces in Selfridges stores this spring. The first styles on offer — two jeans, a jacket and a coat — were produced by a network of E. Tautz factories across England, Scotland and Wales (including that of Longchamp a former army uniform manufacturer that was slated for the chopping block in February 2015).“It makes me very happy to know that we’re part of something that is important,” Grant says.For E. Tautz’s spring line, Grant says he was inspired Michael Kors Outlet by European football culture and its tiny-town devotees. The collection offers a tailored take on industrial workwear: Stripes (a nod to formality and uniform) line boxy separates, while trousers loom larger than ever. A new wide-hipped style called “Chore” is coach outlet online rendered in beautiful indigo denim from North Carolina.“Having worn things for 15 years that were on the verge of cutting my circulation off, it feels very liberating to wear clothes you can move in,” the designer says with a smile.<br Michael Kors Factory Store />Makeup artist T. Cooper, co-partner of NYC’s Metro Look beauty company, who worked with Ni, says groom-focused beauty has been a growing part of her business over the last two years.“It’s a nice thing for them to do to feel Michael Kors Bags special, too,” says Cooper, who last summer charged a groom and his party of five guys $1,500 for a day of facials, mani-pedis, tattoo coverage with concealer, foundation and powder on necks and faces out in the Hamptons.Not all her Michael Kors Outlet Online Sale male clients are groomsmen.Cooper recently worked a wedding where the bride’s acting maid of honor — Jeffrey Ware, whom she describes as a “masculine” dude — had his makeup done right alongside his bestie.After application, Cooper recalls, Ware admired himself Longchamp Bag in the mirror and gushed, “I’m not used to seeing my skin look this flawless! I don’t want to touch my face and ruin it.”Fellow makeup artists say the surge in male grooming is a direct byproduct of today’s selfie Michael Kors Outlet Online culture.“Social media drives a lot of it,” says New Jersey-based Samantha Agostino, who notes that the entire wedding party usually documents the process in real time. “Even the brides and grooms take selfies of themselves — during the first look Coach Outlet Store Online and before they walk down the aisle,” she says.Agostino recalls a wedding party last year where the guys didn’t want to be left out in the cold. “They said, ‘Can you make us look fabulous too?’ ” So she worked her coach factory magic with powder until the three groomsmen were photo-ready.

Bags Outlet Sale:
Coach Bags Outlet
Coach Bags For Cheap
Coach Purses Outlet Online
Coach Bags Clearance
Longchamp Tote
Michael Kors Bags Cheap
Michael Kors Outlet Store
Longchamp Purses

Magdalena K

Post autor: Magdalena K » 13 gru 2017, o 12:27