Myles Jack warns NFL teams not to sleep

Wszystkie inne dyskusje.
jackky

Myles Jack warns NFL teams not to sleep

Post autor: jackky » 21 lis 2017, o 05:34

INDIANAPOLIS Myles Jack may not have been medically cleared to participate in this weeks NFL Scouting Combine, but he said NFL teams should not pa s on him in Aprils draft."That would be a mistake if they did that Chris Godwin Jersey ," the UCLA linebacker said Friday at the Combine. "If there is a red flag or anything, that's my job to go out there and get rid of it. That would be a big mistake if they slept on me."Jack suffered a season-ending knee injury on Sept. 22 when his meniscus was Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jersey completely torn from the bone and had to be re-sewn to his tibia.He spent hours with NFL doctors at Lucas Oil Stadium, but even after aggre sive checkups, his knee checked out fine.MORE: Lasting images from NFL Combine | Stars who overcame bad workouts"They were trying to make it hurt to see if it hurts, said Jack, who expects to be cleared by doctors on March 11, days ahead of UCLAs pro day on March 15."The whole re-check thing will be cleared up once I do my pro day,"he said. "All those questions will be answered. We're going to see where I'm at and erase all doubt about this injury and really solidify my position in this draft."Jack is considered by most as the top linebacker prospect in the draft and a potential top10 pick.The versatile 6-1, 245-pound linebacker says he can play Nick Folk Jersey any linebacker position, and even as a safety. His ideal fit might be at middle linebacker because of his experience as a running back."They do mirror each other Kevin Pamphile Jersey ,"he said of the two positions. "I know what a running back is thinking and I know what a linebacker is thinking."Jack admitted the injury was scary and he "knew something wasnt right.""When youre injured for the first time in your life and you cant do what you love to do, its tough,"Jack said. "But its kind of been a ble sing, learning how to work out and getting my leg stronger. Its given me a whole new appreciation for the game."

ODPOWIEDZ