Steelers James Harrison calls allegation

Wszystkie inne dyskusje.
jackky

Steelers James Harrison calls allegation

Post autor: jackky » 18 lis 2017, o 08:59

Steelers linebacker James Harrison said Sunday thata controversialnews report alleging he used human growth hormone drugsis "disappointing."He also called it a "compliment,"sayingsome are "too weak-minded to understand what it takes to get to this level."STEELE: Peyton Manning sounds mad, but not innocenet yet| MORE: Brandon Marshall Jersey Manning's worst career momentsAfter Pittsburgh's 20-17 lo s to the Ravens, the 2008 NFL Defensive Player of the year and five-time Pro Bowlerwanted to set the record straight Sunday afternoon."It's disappointing because now, all the work I've put in, ya'll are going to say, you know what (maybe he uses)," Harrison said, via ESPN."But the ones that know me, they know."You have to check your facts before Shaquil Barrett Jersey you write something like that. Just because somebody says it doesn't mean it's true. Now I have to fight it because I look like I could be (doing it)."Harrison was one of several top athletes, including NFL starsPeyton Manning and Julius Peppers, and MLB players Ryan Howard and Ryan Zimmerman, allegedly tiedto illegal HGH use ina story in The Huffington Post. The news site had viewed an advance copy of the documentary, "The Dark Side," produced by Al Jazeera. The documentaryused British hurdler Liam Collins as an undercover investigator. Collins secretly tapedCharlie Sly, an Austin, Texas, pharmacist Derek Wolfe Jersey who supposedly workedat anIndiana-based anti-aging clinicin 2011.MORE: What is HGH and how does it work?| Who is Liam Collins?Sly claimed the athletes in question had used Delta-2, a human growth hormone banned by the NFL.However, almost immediately after the story broke Saturday night, Sly recanted his statements in the secret video, saying he'dbeen trying to "determine whether this guy (Collins) was legitimate or just trying to steal some knowledge about the busine s."He has never supplied me with anything,"Harrison said Sunday, via the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. "I never took steroids point, blank, period, end of discu sion."Within the past 24 hours Peyton Manning Jersey Manning and several other athletesnamed in the story i sued strongly worded statements denouncing the report. Manning called it "complete garbage."

ODPOWIEDZ