NFL Draft 2017 Alabama LB Reuben Foster

Wszystkie inne dyskusje.
jackky

NFL Draft 2017 Alabama LB Reuben Foster

Post autor: jackky » 13 lis 2017, o 13:38

Reuben Foster was at the NFL Combine trying to prove to teams hemade a full recovery from rotator cuff surgery. Instead, he was sent homeafter getting into a heated argument with a hospital worker. Now theAlabama linebacker and po sible top-10 draft pick has more adversity to overcome.Foster told NFL Mediahis urine sample obtained in Indianapolis during the Combine was reported Thomas Davis Jersey as dilute a failed test, perNFL policy.Foster explainedhe was sick before the Combine and simply trying to stay hydrated and the failed test was not because of drug use."I couldn't eat much, but I had to drink water and Gatorade," Foster said. "Then a few coaches said something about me being too light. And I'm a coach-pleaser. I don't care what everybody thinks, but I care what coaches think."So I drank and ate as much as I could without throwing up. Then I went in there, drinking and drinking water, trying to flush out my system from whatever was making me sick and trying to Mario Addison Jersey keep my weight up and took the test." Read This http://images.performgroup.com/di/libra ... 1459&w=178 NFL Draft 2017: Mike Adams Jersey Eight potential Day 3 steals of deep cla s Ron Clements The 6-0, 245- Jonathan Stewart Jersey pound Foster was one of the Crimson Tides best defensive playmakers the past three seasons. He recorded 115 tackles this past seasonen route to winning the Butkus Award, given annually to the top linebacker in the country."If it's first round, second round, whoever takes me will get a good football player and an All-Pro," Foster said. "I hope I go on Thursday, but I can't control that."

ODPOWIEDZ