Michael Vick hoping to retire as Falcon

Wszystkie inne dyskusje.
jackky

Michael Vick hoping to retire as Falcon

Post autor: jackky » 2 lis 2017, o 03:10

Michael Vick wants to end his career where it began.The former quarterback is anticipating he'llsign a one-day contract with the Falcons and officially retire with his first NFL team."Hopefully soon," Vicktold CBS Atlanta about the potential deal, via ESPN.Dirty bird for life! #ATL https://t.co/LtNZI42eQ1 Mike Vick (@MikeVick) May 28, 2017Despite Vick Marcus Williams Jersey 's hopes, he later clarified there was nothing in the works with the Falcons and that he is simply expre sing his wish to retire in Atlanta."Well, Austin Seferian-Jenkins Jersey I haven't talked to anybody about it specifically," Vick told ESPN Sunday. "It's something that I've really been thinking about trying to get done. I was asked the question the other day is that what I want, and I said, 'Yeah.'"So, yeah, I think in due time, it's something that can potentially happen."When Vick was invited to the Georgia Dome in December for the Falcons' regular-season finale, he said he talked to team owner Arthur Blank about any po sibility for a one-day deal."When I spoke to Arthur, we talked about various other things," Vick said. "Like I said, [retiring as a Falcon] is something that can happen down the road, and I think we both know Muhammad Wilkerson Jersey that. What's already understood really don't have to be explained. You let time work everything out in between."Vick, who was selected by Atlanta with the No. 1 overall pick in the 2001 NFL Draft,has not playedsince 2015 andretired in Februaryafter additional stints with the Eagles, Jetsand Steelers.Vick, 37, ended his 13-yearcareer with 133 touchdowns and 88 interceptions while also adding 36 rushing touchdowns. Unfortunately, ArDarius Stewart Jersey his legacyis tainted by a brutal dog-fighting scandal that led to prison time for the dynamic signal caller.

ODPOWIEDZ