Blood clot may keep Lightning captain St

Wszystkie inne dyskusje.
jackky

Blood clot may keep Lightning captain St

Post autor: jackky » 16 wrz 2017, o 09:28

The Tampa Bay Lightning announced Saturday team captain Steven Stamkos will mi s 1-3 months using a blood clot in right arm.
Stamkosis scheduled to use a surgery on Monday to treat a DeSean Jackson Jersey type of Vascular Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (called Effort Thrombosis) near his right collarbone, v . p . and gm Steve Yzerman said Saturday.
MORE: Best active NHL players at every jersey number | Outcomes of fighting and concu Trey Burton Jersey sions inside NHL
Stamkos is anticipated to thoroughly recover, nonethele s the Lightning will most likely be without him for the entirety of your playoffs. Stamkos occured of Saturday's 3-1 conquer the latest Jersey Devils with the the c's initially called an "upper body injury." Ron Brooks Jersey
"Obviously this example is exceedingly disappointing because I thought to help my team clinch a playoff spot and prepare for the beginning of the postseason,"said Stamkos, whohas 36 goals and 64 points in 77 games this holiday season. "During my recovery I am going to do all I can to a sist my teammates, when i want to rejoin them soon during the Stanley Cup Playoffs."
TheLightning (45- Byron Marshall Jersey 28-5) are second while in the Atlantic Division, just two points behind division leader Florida with four games keeping a normal season. The Stanley Cup Playoffs are scheduled to start out April 13. Stamkos has never won a Marcus Johnson Jersey Stanley Cup plus the Lightning never won a championship since considering that 2003-04 season.

ODPOWIEDZ