Darius Slay on Charles Woodson Hes much

Forum mieszkańców bajeczna 4a w Krakowie.
sherry2018love

Darius Slay on Charles Woodson Hes much

Post autor: sherry2018love » 11 sie 2017, o 05:37

Charles Woodson open for his 18th NFL season, however, the 39-year-old aspects still shutting Patrick Mahomes II Jersey down receivers and putting fear in opposing quarterbacks.
His age are some things that impre ses Lions corner Darius Slay. When they talk to reporters about being required Christian Okoye Jersey to step-up with Rashean Mathis injured, Slay said he's now the oldest active corner for your Lions, and he's only 24.
MORE: Best defensive players in the 2000s|SN's Week 11 picks | Week Dadi Lhomme Nicolas Jersey 11 slate versus the spread
So if that is crazy, it need to be really crazy that Woodson is these days which is Many years older.
"Man, he could almost be Joe Montana Jersey my granddaddy," he said. "This is crazy, he's are over the age my mom."
Slay's mom, Stephanie Lowe, is 38 yr old Dustin Colquitt Jersey . She'd him when she was 13 a sociated with age.
Woodson is tied for your lead league in interceptions with five. Slay Demetrius Harris Jersey is playing well, too, as Pro Football Focus has him ranked asthe NFL's 10th-best cover man, per the Detroit Free Pre s.

ODPOWIEDZ