The Alcides Escobar Era Begins

Forum mieszkańców bajeczna 4a w Krakowie.
sherry2018love

The Alcides Escobar Era Begins

Post autor: sherry2018love » 11 sie 2017, o 05:36

On this date last year, J.J. Hardy was hitting .275/.336/.462 with 17 home runs. Hardy is hitting .229/.300/ Chris Watt Jersey .367 with 11 home runs this year, and for the time being, wont have the opportunity to alter his line in the near future. The Brewers have officially optioned him to Triple-A and promoted their top prospect, shortstop Alcides Escobar, to the major leagues.
Hardy Branden Oliver Jersey is older, more expensive, and was a season for free agency (more about that from Dave tomorrow), so it was clear that Escobar was the Brewers shortstop heading forward. The estimated duration of arrival was up in the air, with Hardy still around and presumably po se sing some trade value, but remaining using the team through July and never even being placed on waivers. I dont understand what the league would offer for Hardy, but for a team in desperate need of pitching help, you have to imagine a shortstop averaging just a little over 3 WAR per season could bring a starter or two back, right?
Perhaps the Brewers want Hardy to dominate in Triple-A, therefore being able to showcase him as somebody who still po se ses Dwight Lowery Jersey skills. His ratio of line drives and groundballs hit are down too, which is contributing to his poor luck on balls in play. Hardys strikeouts are up Donald Brown Jersey for that second consecutive season, but so are his walks. I wouldnt be shocked to see him go back to form with whatever team lands him this off-season, maybe because this years Nick Swisher?
Escobar is an excellent defender and the bat has caught up with this glove during the last year. His first exposure to Double-A ended with a .296 wOBA, but last year he repeated the amount with vengeance Austin Ekeler Jersey , staking a .369 figure. This season hes hitting well in Triple-A , with a .351 wOBA. Hes an incredibly good thief on the path when he gets on, but the most glaring weakne s in his game right now is his capability to draw walks, something hes improved about this year, but tend to still use some work.
Im in the dark about this makes Josh Lambo Jersey the Brewers a better team this year, nor shall we be held sure any additional advantage was worth potentially sinking even more of Hardys trade value. Doug Melvin knows much more about the second part of that statement than I actually do, so well see how he handles Hardy within the off-season.

ODPOWIEDZ